LEARNING & TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Based on results from a needs assessment, we will customize and design Leadership, Career or Personal Development Workshops suited to the goals of your team or organization.
We also specialize in use of the DiSC Behavior Assessment Tool and offer a variety of programs that integrate this invaluable leadership and team-building tool into your organization.
ABOUT EVERYTHING DiSC® WORKSHOPS
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY CONNECTING WITH SOME PEOPLE IS EASIER FOR YOU THAN WITH OTHERS?
There is a logical answer and Smile Across The Finish Coaching can help you understand why and how to improve your professional and personal relationships. Everything DiSC® is a simple personality assessment tool designed to help you understand yourself and other people too. It can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, and is non-judgmental.
WHAT IS THE DiSC® PROFILE?
DiSC® is an acronym, representing four dimensions of behavior styles: Dominance, influence, Steadiness, Conscientiousness
DiSC® is a self-administering assessment that measures dimensions of observable behavior. Research shows that behavioral characteristics can be grouped into four major “personality styles”. Unlike many other personality assessments, the DiSC® assessment is written for a nontechnical, general audience. The test instrument and profile results are designed so that the results are memorable and simple to comprehend, allowing individuals to easily transfer their learnings into everyday life.
Behavior is adaptable and the DiSC® tool helps participants learn how and why they might want to spend the additional energy of using behavioral styles that are not their preferred ones.
EVERYTHING DiSC® HELPS YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork, collaboration and communication and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
- Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels and therefore saving time, energy and money.